Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big day for gear!

I ordered the OCD from proguitarshop.com since their videos have been so helpful in checking out new gear - I felt like I should repay them with some business. It came in the mail today but I haven't had a chance to get home yet. Can't wait!

If you're keeping up with the blog you'd know I've also been waiting to get an eventide timefactor but wanted to wait till it was on sale somewhere. After 5 weeks of paciently waiting, Musicians Friend announced a 15% sale that included the time factor. I jumped around for a minute, then ordered it!

Once I get a call from Paul saying the TIM is done I'll be set on all the stuff I've been waiting for since May. According to Paul's predictions, my TIM should be done in September... getting closer.

No comments: