Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The posts that no one read

I'm shamelessly plugging my blog on my own blog. I think I missed the point, but here goes. The very first thing I wrote on this blog was "Fitting into the band" parts 1-4. It was kind of the reason I started this blog in the first place and is like my thesis of playing guitar. Back when I wrote it my co-worker was the only one who read them so I'm rehashing. If you haven't ventured back 6 months in blog posts, here are the originals:

fitting into the band - part 1 - making a song

fitting into the band - part 2 - knowing when and when not to play

fitting into the band - part 3 - knowing our role

fitting into the band - part 4 - Moving as a band

1 comment:

Karl said...

Oooh, just read the first one. Very nice! Looking forward to finishing all 4. Thus far, I'm loving it.